Thank you for joining us and welcome! Here you will find everything you need to worship with us Sunday mornings in-person from our sanctuary or virtually from home. There are links for joining us online, accessing the bulletin, registering to attend worship, giving online, and registering for the flower ministry.
- Please read and agree at checkout to the PCCT Guidelines for Worship.
- All worshippers must agree at checkout to conduct a Health Screening prior to arriving at church to attend worship.
- You do not need to print your “ticket” – a list will be generated for check-in purposes.
Arrival and Check-in:
- All worshippers must wear a mask.
- We will be using the glass doors entrance from the rear parking lot. There will be a welcome table where you will check in. Disposable masks will be available for anyone who forgot theirs.
Bulletins: Download HERE onto your phone or tablet. Printed copies will be available at the service.
Additional Service Information:
- Social distancing protocols will be observed throughout the service. Please keep six feet distance between household units and wear a mask at all times.
- We invite you to join in the spoken congregational responses, but please refrain from singing along with the hymns.
- You are asked to remain in your assigned area throughout the service. Families should stay together; nursery care is not available.
- The upstairs restrooms are available. The lower level is off limits at this time.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Click HERE to see a short video about what you can expect when you come for in person worship. We look forward to seeing you.
Support the mission and ministry of PCCT through online giving.
If you would like to dedicate flowers you may sign up easily online HERE or you can call the office at (973) 635-2340 or email Gloria Newson. With your support, we have been able to continue the Deacons’ ministry of delivering flowers each week to members. Thank You!