Welcome! Here you will find everything you need to worship with us Sunday mornings in-person from our sanctuary or virtually from home. There are links for joining us online, accessing the bulletin, giving online, and registering for the flower ministry.
- Please read and agree to the PCCT Guidelines for Worship.
- All worshippers must agree to conduct a Health Screening prior to arriving at church to attend worship.
- If you do not feel well, have recently returned from a high COVID-risk country, or answered “no” to any question on our health questionnaire, we kindly ask that you stay home and enjoy the service livestreamed on our website and YouTube channel.
- Masks are required inside the building as an expression of care for those most vulnerable. Disposable masks will be available just in case you need one.
Bulletins: Download HERE onto your phone or tablet. Printed copies will be available at the service.
Additional Service Information:
- Social distancing protocols will be observed throughout the service. Please keep six feet distance between household units and wear a mask at all times.
- You are asked to remain in your assigned area throughout the service. Families should stay together; nursery care is not available at this time.
- The upstairs restrooms are available.
- Join us after worship for a “mask-optional” lemonade fellowship time outside or in Mulford Hall in inclement weather.
The Session of PCCT encourages everyone eligible and able to get vaccinated against Covid-19 for the good of all. Please do your part to stop the spread of this disease by mask-wearing, social distancing, and careful hand hygiene when vaccinations are not an option for you.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Support the mission and ministry of PCCT through online giving.
If you would like to dedicate flowers you may sign up easily online HERE or you can call the office at (973) 635-2340 or email Gloria Newson. With your support, we have been able to continue the Deacons’ ministry of delivering flowers each week to members. Thank You!