Many of us are navigating these new waters hour by hour. Just as we figure out how to connect with school and friends and family, we are figuring out how to gather to worship, connect, learn and serve together as PCCT. The Deacons are going to contact the household areas in their service. The Staff met this morning virtually. Committees have already met and will be meeting virtually in the coming days. The PNC is still at work. The office staff is resourcing and communicating and supporting us all. The pastors and musicians are seeking to lead worship in new ways. We are working to serve our PCCT family as we learn creative ways of learning and connecting.
Here is what the church staff and leaders are doing:
• Working together in all things.
• Looking for creative ways to continue to gather together.
• Ensuring we have a format of Wednesday programming to continue our Lenten series. Click HERE.
• Focusing on how we can best worship together virtually on Sunday. This too will be communicated once we have all of the pieces in place.
• Please respond to the Deacons as we’d like to hear from everyone.
• Pastors will also be following up as needed.
• Developing creative ways to minister to our parents and littlest members.
• Choir Rehearsals will continue this Thursday via Zoom.
• Communicating to make sure everyone knows we are accessible via phone and email.
Here is what church members can do:
• Continue to go to www.pcct-nj.org for our “Congregating in New Ways” page. We endeavor to continually have the most up to date information on this page.
• Reach-out HERE if you need help in any way (securing groceries/medicine.)
• Reach-out HERE if you would like a pastor to contact you directly.
• Reach out HERE if you would like to help. We are providing the needs of our partners on our website.
• Check-on your neighbors. Check in with Friends. Check in!
• Support PCCT financially. Your continued support is needed to continue our ministry through these uncertain times. You can give online or pleaser remember to mail your contributions.
We are still here BEING the church, even as the building is closed and all of us are isolating to help others stay safe and well. Keep alert to our website and we will update that as things develop. Know that we are praying and listening for ways we can help and serve. Let us know what we can do – this is a doing church, and we are finding ways to do the activities which make PCCT all that it is.
The Staff and Leaders of PCCT