It is more important now than ever to be connected to one another. Here are some ways to stay in touch with the church.
- Check your email regularly for updates, inspiration, and additional resources
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram; let’s get creative on how we “gather” together
- Keep in touch – Call the church office (973-635-2340) and leave a message: staff is checking phone messages and email
- Reach out to other church members. Call someone. Send an email or text. Have the kids make cards to mail. Be especially mindful of members and friends who may be very isolated in this time
- Continue to pray for our Pastors, Staff and Leaders of PCCT as they shepherd us to congregate in new ways
- Also pray for all those affected by this virus, as well as for those who seek to reduce its spread and impact
- Continue your financial support of PCCT. While the building is closed, our ministry continues, and bills still need to be paid. Consider online giving or mail in your check.