Families of all ages and configurations are invited to four Family Fellowship Nights to celebrate God’s Big Beautiful World. Family Fellowship Nights are for children and parents to attend together and fellowship with other families. All four evening are inter-related, but each night has a different theme about God’s gift of creation and all the beauty that the earth brings to our lives. Sign up for a night, a week, or come for all four!
Dates/time: June 22, 24, 28, 30 / 5:00 – 7:30 pm
Each Family Fellowship Night features:
- Dinner from local restaurants (costs to be shared)
- Age-appropriate crafts and science projects
- Collaborative games
- Engaging bible stories
- Hands-on service projects with our mission partners
All families and children ages toddler through elementary school are welcome! Middle Schoolers may choose to participate in the activities or sign up as helpers. Held outdoors at PCCT, activities will be led by members of the congregation, and organized by age as much as possible.
- 5:00 – Early Arrival – playground open
- 5:30 – Dinner
- 6:00 – Activity Stations – 3 rotations (games, crafts/science, bible stories)
- 7:00 – Service Project
- 7:30 – Departure
Cost: $25/night per family plus shared costs for dinner.