It’s (Finally!) Time to Gather Again
We are resuming weekly indoor worship services for those ready to return to the sanctuary, and will continue to livestream all Sunday services for those who prefer to worship from home.
Registration is required – Registration: (available until 7:00 am the day of the service)
- Please read and agree at checkout to the PCCT Guidelines for Worship.
- All worshippers must agree at checkout to conduct a Health Screening prior to arriving at church to attend worship.
- You do not need to print your “ticket” – a list will be generated for check-in purposes.
Arrival and Check-in:
- All worshippers must wear a mask.
- We will be using the glass doors entrance from the rear parking lot. There will be a welcome table where you will check in. Disposable masks will be available for anyone who forgot theirs.
Livestreamed Worship: The service will be livestreamed and recorded for those choosing to watch at home. All participants recognize that their image may appear in a recorded version of the service. Tune in:
- On Live Format via our YouTube Channel
- Subscribing to the channel will help you find the livestream. Please refresh the page if you do not see it when the page first loads.
- Or watch it live from the home page of our website. A recorded version can be viewed later as well.
Bulletins: Download HERE onto your phone or tablet. Printed copies will be available at the service.
Additional Service Information:
- Social distancing protocols will be observed throughout the service. Please keep six feet distance between household units and wear a mask at all times.
- We invite you to join in the spoken congregational responses, but please refrain from singing along with the hymns.
- You are asked to remain in your assigned area throughout the service. Families should stay together; nursery care is not available.
- The upstairs restrooms are available. The lower level is off limits at this time.
The Session of PCCT encourages everyone eligible and able to get vaccinated against Covid-19 for the good of all. Please do your part to stop the spread of this disease by mask-.wearing, social distancing, and careful hand hygiene when vaccinations are not an option for you.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.