Advance Registration is required – either online using this link (no later than 7:00 am Sunday morning) or by calling the church office by 5:00 pm Friday. You do not need to print your “ticket” – a list will be generated for check-in purposes.
What to Bring: Mask, lawn chair or blanket (seating will not be provided), a water bottle, sunscreen, and/or hat as needed. Please do not bring a sunshade or umbrella that may block the view of others. We will also be collecting food for the United Methodist Food Pantry.
PCCT Guidelines for Worship: Please read and agree at checkout to the PCCT Guidelines for Worship.
Health Questionnaire: All worshipers must agree at checkout to conduct a Health Screening prior to arriving at church to attend worship.
Weather: In case of rain, the service will be livestreamed from the sanctuary. The decision on whether to livestream will be made by Thursday if possible. Please check the church website after 9:00 am on the day of the service for any last minute changes if the weather looks questionable.
Livestreamed Worship: The service will be livestreamed and recorded for those choosing to watch at home. All participants recognize that their image may appear in a recorded version of the service. Tune in:
- On Live Format via our YouTube Channel
- Subscribing to the channel will help you find the livestream. Please refresh the page if you do not see it when the page first loads.
- Or watch it live from the home page of our website. A recorded version can be viewed later as well.
Bulletins: Download HERE onto your phone or tablet. Printed copies will be available at the service.
Arrival and Check-in: from the rear parking lot, please walk with caution around the side of the sanctuary and come to the pop-up tent/welcome table at the near corner of the lawn. Here you will check in. Disposable masks will be available for anyone who forgot theirs. Next, an usher will help you find a place for your chair(s) and provide a bulletin should you desire one. There will also be a designated place for your food donation.
Additional Service Information:
- Social distancing protocols will be observed throughout the service. Please keep six feet distance between household units and wear a mask at all times. Note: worship leaders may remove masks while speaking in order to be heard. They will maintain extra distance from others present.
- We invite you to join in the spoken congregational responses, but please refrain from singing along with the hymns.
- You are asked to remain in your assigned area throughout the service. Families should stay together; nursery care is not available.
- Restrooms are available if needed and may be accessed through the door nearest the mailbox. Please use the ones upstairs only. The lower level is off limits at this time.
- The service will be livestreamed and recorded for those choosing to watch at home. All participants recognize that their image may appear in a recorded version of the service.
In order to ensure the safety of all participants, the outdoor service requires that everyone in attendance wear a mask and agree to conduct a Health Screening prior to arriving, verifying they are safe to be in-person for worship with others. Should anyone refuse to comply with any safety and social distancing protocols, the worship service will not proceed unless they leave the premises.
The Session of PCCT encourages everyone eligible and able to get vaccinated against Covid-19 for the good of all. Please do your part to stop the spread of this disease by mask-wearing, social distancing, and careful hand hygiene when vaccinations are not an option for you.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.