A Family Friendly event for all ages!
There are two dates to choose from: Friday, January 22 and Friday, February 5.
Please use the register button above and sign up to make sandwiches and sack suppers for our neighbors in Newark. Assemble the sandwiches at home and drop them off at PCCT (note new location).
All families and individuals are invited to meet on Zoom at 2:00 pm that afternoon for a time of fellowship while making sandwiches and assembling bags. The Zoom link will be sent to registered participants a few days prior.
- Bread and turkey to make sandwiches
- Goldfish snack bags or similar item
- Single serve applesauce cups
- Soft granola bars
- 6 or 8-ounce bottle of water
- Ziploc bag for the sandwiches
- (optional) Mustard and/or mayo packets
- Brown lunch bags
- Please wash hands and wear surgical gloves when preparing lunches.
- Please pack sandwiches separate from all other food items and refrigerate if making early.
- Put one of each item (except bagged sandwiches) in a brown paper bag. Arrange in boxes for easy transport.
***Drop-off items in the PCCT Parking Lot [note new location] between 4:00 and 4:30 pm on your selected Friday.
Please contact Rev. Tom Brown with any questions.