Bridges Sandwich Making
Friday, October 30, optional Zoom at 2:00 pm, drop-off at 4:30 pm
Help us provide meals for hungry people on the streets in NYC by signing up to make sandwiches and sack suppers. Purchase items and assemble everything at home, then drop off at church.
Those who are able are invited to meet on Zoom at 2:00 pm that afternoon for a time of fellowship while making sandwiches and assembling bags. The Zoom link will be sent to registered participants a few days prior.
- Bread and turkey to make sandwiches
- Goldfish snack bags or similar item
- Single serve applesauce cups
- Soft granola bars
- 6 or 8 ounce bottle of water
- Ziploc bag for the sandwiches
- (optional) Mustard and/or mayo packets
- Brown lunch bags
- Please wash hands and wear surgical gloves when preparing lunches.
- Please keep sandwiches separate from other items and refrigerate if making early.
- Put one of each item (except bagged sandwiches) in a brown paper bag. Arrange in boxes for easy transport, or plan to transfer bags into a box when dropping off.
- Placing bagged sandwiches back in the bread bag is an easy way to keep them together.
***Drop-off items in the PCCT Parking Lot (note new location) between 4:00 and 4:30 pm on Friday, October 30***
Please contact Pastor Tom with any questions, email@example.com