The Annual Meeting of The Presbyterian Church of Chatham Township will take place immediately following the 10:00 am worship service on Sunday, January 27, in Mulford Hall. Worship at 10:00 am will be followed by a Deacons-sponsored breakfast. Your attendance is important as we vote on important church matters. The following business will be conducted:
- To vote on the recommendation of the Nominating Committee to elect 8 elders to Session (Class of 2022) and 8 deacons to the Board of Deacons (Class of 2022).
- To review the Financial Statements from 2018.
- To review the Budget for 2019 (approved by the Session).
- To vote on the Terms of Call for the Associate Pastor of Congregational Life.
- To hear the reports from staff, Session committees, and church organizations.
All are invited and encouraged to attend.
Come with children for the family breakfast; adult members stay for the meeting as children join the Pajama Party in Halldorson Hall at 11:30. Nursery care is available from 9:45 am—12:30 pm.